Paper Writing Tips: Categories
Bible Essay: Explore the Book of All Times
The Bible is one of the books that is familiar to almost any modern person. It has survived centuries and continues bringing the venerable wisdom to new generations. When you are assigned a Bible essay, the scope for your writings is endless due to the amount of issues related in the Bible. If you are lost at this diversity, do not despair! Read on and find our ideas on writing a successful Bible essay!
Bible Essay: Explore the Diversity
Work on any essay starts with choosing a topic, and Bible essays are no exception. The range of topics for a Bible essay is almost unlimited. Here are but a few ideas:
- The ideas of justice in the Bible;
- The vision of family in the Bible;
- The problem of power in the Bible;
- Scientific revelations of the Bible;
- The mystery of the Bible creation;
- The role of the Bible in the modern world;
- The vision of the Bible in different branches of Christianity, etc.
Bible Essay: Conduct Background Research
In order to back up your Bible essay with sufficient data, conduct the research of following sources:
- Historical and theological documents discussing Biblical issues;
- Articles on Biblical in peer-reviewed scientific journals;
- Academic publications on the Bible issues;
- Movies that relate the Bible events; etc.
Bible Essay: Organizing the Paper
When you have decided on the topic you want to discuss in your Bible essay and researched the corresponding sources, proceed to writing. Depending on the topic, you may choose the following types for your Bible essay:
- Descriptive essay: describe the composition and thematic scope of the Bible;
- Cause and effect essay: relate the effects the Bible produces on its followers;
- Comparison and contrast essay: compare and contrast the views on the Bible in different branches of Christianity;
- Argumentative essay: prove that a certain solutions provided in the Bible are relevant in modern world as well.